AMIS-RF Automatic Weather Observing System is designed for automatic measurement of main meteorological values, processing automatic measurements results and manual input of meteorological values, automatic generation of messages (weather reports) and distributing them to communication lines and display devices, as well as registration of the measured and sent meteorological data.
designed for use on the airfields, including airfields providing Category I, II and III aircraft t
akeoff and landing (ICAO).
AMIS-RF allows automatic measuring meteorological values for meteorological support of flights with one, two or more runways.
The AMIS-RF system is designed, manufactured and installed at civil aviation facilities by the Institute of Geophysical Instrument Design.
AMIS-RF is widely used, installed and operated in different configurations in airports of Russia and CIS countries (more than 50 systems) and meets all up-to-date requirements to meteorological support technology for airfields.
The AMIS-RF system passed certification by the International Aviation Committee and Federal Agency on Technical Regulating and Metrology.
· automatic measurement of all meteorological values required for
meteorogical support for
· aircraft take-off and landing;
· automatic data processing, recording and transfer to remote display devices;
· automatic generation and delivery of meteorological messages in METAR (SPECI), SINOP (KH-01), ATIS, VOLMET and other codes, as well as warnings of hazardous weather and major
· weather changes;
· recording of measured and displayed meteorological data;
· compliance with all up-to-date requirements of Aviation Regulations and ICAO;
· adaptation to the existing technical devices on airfields and to airfield meteorological support technologies, interfacing with other airfield systems (automatic air traffic control, etc.) through approved interfaces.
High performance and technical characteristics of AMIS-RF are proven by wide experience in system operation. AMIS-RF is installed and used in various configurations for civil aviation meteorological support on several tens of airfields and helipads in Russia and Russian neighboring states.
The stations are operated at airfields of various categories, flight intensity and in different climatic conditions from far north to Trans-Caucasian region and from the west of Russia to Far East.
Typical block diagram of AMIS-RF for airfield with one and two runways
We can supply and put into operation additional remote workstations for meteorological information display.
The system may be configured either with Vaisala Oyj sensors or with sensors of Russian manufacturers, as well as with a reasonable combination of domestic and foreign-made sensors. The AMIS-RF system may also be equipped by the Customer's sensors and equipment.